Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Finaaly

Yeah finally i update my blog..haha.i cant remember when i update it the last time. After a tough period of studying.All the reading, craziness, mood swing .Finally i can say i am a little satisfied with my work.All my carry marks is above 30 except economy.haha. Hope when the result came. Dean Lists.Insyallah. When i come home, i was very happy to see my family, especially my little sis.Syahirah. but as time proceed .I really mis my old home town.Keramat. All my friends were there. And even worse , theres a cinema open up there.gosh , i can imagine living at the old house with full of joy and laughter. Please give me back all that..

2 comments:

Aiman IX said...

suruh keluarga pakcik ko pindah pastu ko pun pindah balik rumah lama hahaha

Anonymous said...

well done!